Star ClipperStar Clippers offer no ordinary cruises – the breathtaking sail ships are a haven of relaxed days and nights where there are no rigid schedules and you are free to do as you wish. You can listen to the Captain’s entertaining daily briefing on deck, try a knot-tying or navigation class to get a sense of the ships’ maritime heritage, and get to know your fellow passengers as you relax with a drink in the evening while listening to local performers brought on from the locations you pass through. Passengers say that it’s the easy-going informality of Star Clippers that makes a cruise with them so enjoyable.
- Local performers on board for an authentic taste of music and arts
- Entertaining daily briefing from captain on deck
- Nautical events and activities
- All meals including a choice of continental or cooked breakfasts, delicious buffet lunches and expertly-prepared evening meals
- Rooms include a private safe, DVD player, direct-sail telephone and hairdryer
How to book
Call to book
Whatever questions you may have, our experienced and knowledgeable cruise consultants are on hand to help.
Just give them a call on +971 4 389 8801
Dnata Travel Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road