Information collection and use
dnata World Travel trading as Imagine Cruising (in this policy “Imagine Cruising”) is responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to us.
We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you.
Why do we need your personal information?
When you use our services and/or this web site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details including email address, physical address & telephone number. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
• To provide you with the requested services;
• To administer any contest or other promotional offer you may enter and notify winners;
• To answer any queries which you may send to us by email;
• In order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
• To meet our legal / compliance obligations;
• For crime prevention and detection; and
• For direct marketing purposes, as set out in detail below.
How do we use your personal information?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
Imagine Cruising will not sell, or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose information about you as follows:
• Imagine Cruising will pass your personal information, and the personal information you supply relating to any other travellers, to third parties whose services you are purchasing, such as cruise lines, airlines, hotels, and car hire companies. We will transfer such information only when required for operational purposes and not for marketing purposes. We are not responsible for the use such companies may make of your personal information;
• Imagine Cruising may also disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law. For example, Imagine Cruising will disclose personal information to those governmental bodies who have authority to obtain it, in order to comply with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction, and to comply with record production requirements.
• if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
• to our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our website but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
Withdrawing your consent
All marketing communications Imagine Cruising sends to you will provide you with a way to withdraw your consent. If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials you may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking here, this will remove you from Imagine Cruising mail lists.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
We may aggregate personal information and remove any identifying elements in order to analyze patterns and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze website use, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our site’s content, layout and services.
We gather certain usage information like the number and frequency of visitors to this site. This information may include which URL you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your IP address. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, and do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy Policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Correction / updating of personal information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to see personal information we keep about you. We will endeavour to provide the information you require within a reasonable time. There may be a small monetary charge for some requests, depending on the information requested. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
Transfer of your personal information
Some parties that process or store personal information may be located in jurisdictions outside your country of residence. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in these jurisdictions and, as a result, foreign governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws in these countries.
Notification of changes
If you experience any technical problems during your interaction with this website, please contact us on +971 4 3898811 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org